FILM group includes television and cinema advertising as well as films which are created specifically for broadcasting online and/or via mobile.
1. Food (all foods, including pet food)
2. Drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks)
3. Household maintenance (detergents, cleaning products, paints and adhesives, as well as services)
4. Furnishings & electronic equipment (home & office furniture, carpets, fabrics, kitchen utensils, Hi-Fi, TVs, cameras, personal computers, etc.)
5. Health, beauty & fashion (pharmacy, OTC, toiletries, beauty products and services, clothing, footwear incl. sport shoes, gloves, socks, luggage, hand bags and also hairdressers, watches, jewellery, perfume, writing instruments, sunglasses, leather goods)
6. Automotive (cars and other vehicles, auto products and services)
7. Transport, travel & tourism (taxi, railways, airlines, car rentals, driving schools, tourist agencies, hotels, resorts, etc.)
8. Leisure, entertainment, culture & education (festivals, cinema, TV and film promo, concerts, museums, schools, lottery, toys, sports equipment, etc.)
9. Retail & public services (retail stores, chains, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, food delivery, public utilities providing water, gas, electricity and other services, etc.)
10. Communication products & services (mobile operators, telecommunications, postal and courier services, Internet providers, yellow pages, mobile phones, etc.)
11. Media (publications, TV stations, radio stations, media time and space)
12. Financial & business services (financial & consultancy services, banking, credit cards, insurance, investments, stock exchange, etc.)
13. Corporate advertising (advertising building a corporate image; including self-promotion)
IMPORTANT NOTE: “case films” are not eligible in FILM group.
FILMS up to 180 seconds in length may enter the competition.
One video file is required. All films have to be dubbed or subtitled into English.
All entries, submitted to the Golden Drum Festival, will be shown for the judging, screened during the Festival and at the award ceremony, should the entry be awarded, as well as published in the entries showcase on www.goldendrum.com. Only files as MP4 will be accepted.
|Resolution||Full HD (1920×1080 px), 16:9 Widescreen (preferable)|
|Video codec||h.264 (min 15 – max 40 mbps)|
|Audio codec||AAC (min 160 kbps), 44KHz|
|File size(*)||up to 360 MB|
(*) Please upload a video with the best possible resolution and within the file size limit. Should you wish to upload the file size of your video larger than 360 MB, please contact us at [email protected].
Screenshot (of the video) is required. It will be used for the entries showcase. Image must be uploaded as JPEG file only and in the following format:
|Size||1920 x 1080 px|
|File size||up to 6 MB|
Entries in this group can only be submitted through the online registration system on https://engine.goldendrum.com