AUDIO group includes traditional advertising on radio stations and paid-for online radio channels as well as audio experience solutions.
42. Household maintenance
43. Furnishings & electronic equipment
44. Health, beauty & fashion
46. Transport, travel & tourism
47. Leisure, entertainment, culture & education
48. Retail & public services
49. Communication products & services
51. Financial & business services
52. Corporate advertising
Radio ads up to 180 seconds in length may enter the competition.
Files are required, either as audio (MP3) or as video (MP4) and screenshot (JPEG). In case the original language of the radio ad is not English, the entrant is required to submit an English version, either with appropriate voice-over effect or by adding English subtitles – transcription of the ad.
Please note that the format of the required material depends on the way entrant submits the English version of the ad:
- Audio file (MP3): In case the original language of the radio ad is not English, the entrant is required to submit an English version with a voice-over sound.
- Video file (MP4): In case the original language of the radio ad is not English, the entrant is required to submit the ad in the original language with added subtitles – transcription of the ad in English.
All entries submitted to the Golden Drum Festival will be shown for the judging, screened during the Festival and at the award ceremony, should the entry be awarded, as well as published in the entries showcase on www.goldendrum.com.
The specifications for MP3 file uploads are:
- Minimum of 64 kbps (mono) up to a maximum of 192 kbps
- File type: MP3 (stereo) with a compression ratio of 22:1
- File size: no single MP3 should be over 10 MB
The specifications for MP4 file uploads are:
|Resolution||Full HD (1920×1080 px), 16:9 Widescreen (preferable)|
|Video codec||h.264 (min 15 – max 40 mbps)|
|Audio codec||AAC (min 160 kbps), 44KHz|
|File size(*)||up to 360 MB|
Screenshot (of the video) is required. Screenshots are a required material for entries that have video materials.
Image must be uploaded as JPEG file only and in the following format:
|Size||1920 x 1080 px|
|File size||up to 6 MB|
Entries in this group can only be submitted through the online registration system on www.goldendrum.com.