REACH group includes different ways of reaching the target audiences, from creative use of data through direct mail to innovative PR solutions and innovative media strategies.
It is possible to enter the same entry into multiple categories within group F. Reach.
61. Creative use of Data includes creative use of data, real-time data and social media data to enhance consumer interest, personalized experience and engagement, data-driven strategic planning and targeting and data visualization.
62. Direct includes publications (catalogues, brochures, leaflets etc.), flat direct mail and small print materials, multidimensional direct mail and small print materials (including promotional gifts) and point of sale communication (wobblers, coasters, hangers, shelf decoration, in-store communication, etc.).
63. Public & Community Relations includes communication solutions in effective and creative ways using PR tools: internal communication (business to employee communication), corporate PR, marketing, PR, sponsorship, change & crisis communication, public & community engagement & participation (including government and political and other communities PR communication) and unconventional communication (buzz, guerrilla…).
64. Use of Media includes innovative media strategy and best use of the medium or media platform (social media, crowd-funding, blogs, boards, photo & video sharing).
Entries in Group F can be submitted through the online registration system on https://engine.goldendrum.com and via Courier (for the actual samples) – see instructions below.
All entries submitted to the Golden Drum Festival will be shown for the judging, exhibited during the Festival, screened at the award ceremony, should the entry be awarded, as well as published in the entries showcase on www.goldendrum.com.
One image file and the actual sample are required.
One image file as a JPEG is required.
|Size||The longest side must be at least 420 mm|
|File size||up to 6 MB|
Actual sample – Please send the actual sample and an image representing the entry by a courier and follow these instructions:
- Each individual entry – each actual sample – must be accompanied by a copy of the entry form.
- Do not include files for entries from other groups.
- The actual sample must be well protected for transport, where, if necessary, please empty the package contents.
- Please send all materials at the same time.
- All entries in this group will be exhibited at a special exhibition during the Festival.
- Actual sample of the entry: in Group F, photos and scale models not bigger than 50 x 50 x 50 cm are accepted. If the actual sample of entry is not suitable for presentation at the Festival exhibition location, please send a print-ready photography of the entry: digital image of entry in JPEG format, RGB, 300 dpi, the longest side must be at least 420 mm long.
Please consult the Festival office about extra sizes or requirements for the exhibition.
A video presentation of up to 180 seconds (to be screened for the judging) and an Awards show film of up to 60 seconds (to be screened at the award ceremony, should the entry be awarded), both as MP4 file may be submitted to better present your work in this group.
In case the entrant does not submit the awards show film, the organizer reserves the right to screen first 60 seconds of the original video at the award ceremony, should the entry be awarded.
|Resolution||Full HD (1920×1080 px), 16:9 Widescreen (preferable)|
|Video codec||h.264 (min 15 – max 40 mbps)|
|Audio codec||AAC (min 160 kbps), 44KHz|
|File size(*)||up to 360 MB|