CONTENT group includes campaigns or communication impulses that integrate naturally into existing original content for the purpose of promoting products, services or brands. Impact on the audience is built by creating content that is primarily entertaining, informative or educational, not strictly appearing as advertising or promotion. You may choose between the following categories:
- Films & TV shows (shows, movies, movies incl. internet releases, series, documentaries ..,)
- Online & Mobile (websites, apps, social media, user-generated content platforms)
- Live experience (installations, events, music, sport events)
- Native advertising, Brand integration, Sponsorships & Co-promotions
- Games (PC, console, online games, mobile apps / incl. competitions, sweepstakes, online challenges, quizzes…)
- Influencers (content created with or by influencers for the primary purpose of increasing a brand’s reach / profile with community / specific business goals and/or help to establish trust with target audience)
- One video file of up to 180 seconds is required – presentation / case video
All case films must be dubbed or subtitled into English.
Video materials must be uploaded as MP4 files only.
|Resolution||Full HD (1920×1080 px), 16:9 Widescreen (preferable)|
|Video codec||h.264 (min 15 – max 40 mbps)|
|Audio codec||AAC (min 160 kbps), 44KHz|
|File size(*)||up to 360 MB|
(*) Please upload a video with the best possible resolution and within the file size limit. Should you wish to upload the file size of your video larger than 360 MB, please contact us at [email protected]
- Screenshot (of the video) is required.
Screenshots are a required material for entries that have video materials.
Image must be uploaded as JPEG file only and in the following format:
|Size||1920 x 1080 px|
|File size||up to 6 MB|
- Awards show film of up to 60 seconds (to be screened at the award ceremony, should the entry be awarded)
In case the entrant does not submit the awards show film, the organizer reserves the right to screen first 60 seconds of the original video at the award ceremony, should the entry be awarded.
Requirements are the same as those for case videos (see above).
All entries submitted to the Golden Drum Festival will be shown for the judging, screened during the Festival and at the award ceremony, should the entry be awarded, as well as published in the entries showcase on www.goldendrum.com.