Entering the Golden Drum Competition you have a chance to win one of the following awards:
- The best of What award is chosen by the WHAT jury among Grand Prix winners in Section WHAT and The best of Why award is chosen by the WHY jury among Grand Prix winners in Section WHY. “Those two awards have to be awarded.”
- Grand Prix award for the best Film, Print, Out of Home (OOH), Audio, Digital & Mobile, Reach, Integrated, Craft, Activation, Brand Building, Functional Efficiency, Entertainment, Innovation, Local spirit and Pop Culture Impact.
- The best of good award will be for the first time awarded to the best work with social and charity-related content entered into new category Social Good.
- Golden Drum award for the winning entry in a category.
- Silver Drum award for the second best entry in a category.
- Golden Rose award for the advertising agency that collects the most points.
- Golden Dragon award for the most successful independent advertising agency that collects the most points.
- Golden Net award for the most successful advertising network on the basis of the points of all agencies that comprise the network in question.
- Brand Grand Prix award for the advertised brand that collects the most points.
Entrants receive points for each short-listed or awarded entry according to the following key:
|Silver Drum||5 points|
|Golden Drum||9 points|
|Grand Prix||15 points|
|The Best of Good||18 points|
|The Best of What, The Best of Why||20 points|
Only the points for the highest-ranking award shall be taken into account.
Golden Drum Adriatic Awards
Special Golden Drum Adriatic, Silver Drum Adriatic and Bronze Drum Adriatic Awards shall be presented on the basis of the Festival’s points system for the most successful entries from the following Adriatic Region countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia. On the basis of the collected points from both the WHAT section and the WHY section, ten finalists and the three awards shall be presented. The Festival reserves the right to present three awards only and not to explicate the collected points.
Golden Watch Award
Golden Watch award is the special award that will be presented to the Creative Director of the best Campaign of the Year which collects most points for the campaign and the individual entries of the same campaign in all categories in the annual Golden Drum Competition. The winner will be awarded with the title the Best Creative Director of the annual Golden Drum.
Golden Drum Adriatic awards and Golden Watch award do not receive points.