ENGAGEMENT group includes different ways of reaching target audiences and creative implantation of ideas through use of media and data, direct solutions, public and community relations. You may choose between the following categories:
- Direct (includes targeted and response-driven communication; engaging specific target audience groups and develop costumer relationships, inspiring actions)
- Creative use of Data (includes creative use of data, real-time data and social media data to enhance consumer interest, personalized experience and engagement, data-driven strategic planning and targeting and data visualization)
- Public & Community Relations (includes communication solutions in effective and creative ways using PR tools: internal communication (business to employee communication), corporate PR, marketing, PR, sponsorship, change & crisis communication, public & community engagement & participation (including government and political and other communities PR communication) and unconventional communication (buzz, guerrilla…))
- Creative use of Media (includes innovative media strategy and best use of the medium or media platform (social media, crowd-funding, blogs, boards, photo & video sharing))
- One video file of up to 180 seconds is required – presentation / case video
All case films must be dubbed or subtitled into English.
Video materials must be uploaded as MP4 files only.
|Resolution||Full HD (1920×1080 px), 16:9 Widescreen (preferable)|
|Video codec||h.264 (min 15 – max 40 mbps)|
|Audio codec||AAC (min 160 kbps), 44KHz|
|File size(*)||up to 360 MB|
(*) Please upload a video with the best possible resolution and within the file size limit. Should you wish to upload the file size of your video larger than 360 MB, please contact us at [email protected]
- Screenshot (of the video) is required.
Screenshots are a required material for entries that have video materials.
Image must be uploaded as JPEG file only and in the following format:
|Size||1920 x 1080 px|
|File size||up to 6 MB|
- Awards show film of up to 60 seconds (to be screened at the award ceremony, should the entry be awarded)
In case the entrant does not submit the awards show film, the organizer reserves the right to screen first 60 seconds of the original video at the award ceremony, should the entry be awarded.
Requirements are the same as those for case videos (see above).
- Actual sample of the entry
Actual sample of the entry: actual samples of the entry not bigger than 50 x 50 x 50 cm are accepted. If the actual sample is not suitable for presentation at the Festival exhibition location, the print-ready photography attached to the entry will be used at the printed exhibition
Please send the actual sample and an image representing the entry by a courier and follow these instructions:
· A copy of the entry form must accompany each individual entry – each actual sample.
· Do not include files for entries from other groups.
· The actual sample must be well protected for transport, where, if necessary, please empty the package contents.
· Please send all materials at the same time.
· All entries in this group will be exhibited at a special exhibition during the Festival.
Please consult the Festival office about extra sizes or requirements for the exhibition.
All entries submitted to the Golden Drum Festival will be shown for the judging, screened during the Festival and at the award ceremony, should the entry be awarded, as well as published in the entries showcase on www.goldendrum.com.