We present to you the Creative Business Excellence Jury, a mix of extraordinary marketing professionals and creatives. Presiding the Jury is Daniela Iebba, Director of Communications, Global Heineken® Brand, The Netherlands.
Joining Daniela in evaluating the work in this category are 12 jury members:
- Elina Bono, Chief Executive Officer, Sherpa, Finland,
- Lucas Conte, Global Head of Creative Strategy, Serviceplan Group, Austria,
- Aidis Dalikas, Global Head of Creative Services, Httpool and Founding Board member, IAB Baltic, Lithuania,
- Cem Eroğlu, Country Manager, Adform, Turkey, Middle East and Africa,
- Gregg Harper, Executive Creative Director, Wunderman Thompson, Czech Republic,
- Melanja Korošec, Global Brand Director, Elan, Slovenia,
- Renée Mc Fadyen, Brand Manager, Vattenfall, The Netherlands,
- Charlotte Porsager, Chief Operating Officer, Uncle Grey, Denmark,
- Ruxandra Rau, Director Brand and Marketing Communication, Vodafone, Romania,
- Fabio Seidl, Director for Global Creative Development, Meta, USA,
- Peter Šurín, Strategy Director and Partner, Elite / Monday Lovers, Slovakia,
- Marius Tianu, Regional Creative Director, Dentsu Creative, Romania.
“It’s never been clearer that business effectiveness and excellent creativity are not mutually exclusive, and that strong businesses are fuelled by world-class creativity. So, it is with great humility and excitement that I have embraced the opportunity to serve as President of the Creative Business Excellence Jury at the Golden Drum Awards in 2023. I am looking forward to the opportunity of collaborating with and learning from the jury members selected for this category and to being inspired by the creativity and inventiveness of brands," said Daniela Iebba, Director of Communications, Global Heineken® Brand, the president of Creative Business Excellence Drum Jury.