The CREATIVE BUSINESS EXCELLENCE Drum awards works which reshaped the business industry and made an impact in Brand Building, Creative Effectiveness, e/mCommerce, Community & Use of Experience, Sustainable Business Solutions, Activation, Content, and Innovation.
The best solutions that creatively demonstrate business excellence will be selected by 14 industry professionals from our region and beyond.
Meet the CREATIVE BUSINESS EXCELLENCE Drum Jury
Danielle Crook-Davies, Vice President of Marketing, Netflix, EMEA, has been appointed as the Creative Business Excellence Jury President.
"I am looking forward to serving as President of the Creative Business Excellence Jury at the Golden Drum Awards later this year. It is a privilege to be able to work with the prestigious line-up of Jury members in this category as we are tasked with the difficult decision of choosing the best in Creative Business Excellence in 2022. These are such important awards given the ongoing need to showcase world-class creativity and storytelling from across Europe.”
Joining her in evaluating the works will be the esteemed jury members:
- Carlos Cantú, Business Marketing Director, Twitter EMEA
- Sylwia Chada, General Manager, TikTok, Central Europe
- Dr. Cüneyt Devrim, Chief Executive Officer, Havas Istanbul, Turkey
- Monica Eftimie, Chief Marketing Officer, KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell, Romania
- Franck Ricard, Head of Digital Vision Care International, Alcon
- Adéla Krausová, Managing Director, WMC/Grey, Czech Republic
- Damien Marchi, Senior Vice-President, CSR Development, Vivendi, France
- Michal Pastier, Creative Director and Co-Founder, Darwin & the Machines and GoBigname, Slovakia
- Jorg Riommi, Chief Creative Officer, Publicis Groupe, Central and Eastern Europe
- Peggy Rouffiac, Regional Marketing Director, Dell Technologies, Central Eastern Europe
- Emilia Stefanova, Managing Director, All Channels Advertising, Bulgaria
- Ruža Tomić Fontana, General Manager, Coca-Cola HBC Adria
- Joanna Wiseman Souza, Global Marketing Lead, UNICEF, Switzerland