The Omni-Channel Drum focuses on campaigns presented through multiple communication channels. It awards their creative use, integration, and efficiency in categories Integrated, Content, Engagement, Digital, Mobile & Technology, Health & Wellness, Sports, Pop Culture & Art.
Your finest multichannel works will be judged by 15 industry professionals from our region and beyond.
Meet the Omni-Channel Drum Jury
Johnny Tan, Executive Creative Director at 72andSunny, Asia Pacific, has been appointed as the Omni-Channel Jury President:
"A truly fresh and effective omni-channel campaign can be as rare as hen’s teeth. That’s why it’s such a privilege to lead this extraordinary jury for this section at the Golden Drum and get front-row seats to witness the best in the world converging here.
In this day and age, where consumers are more connected than ever, there are infinite opportunities for creativity to create meaningful and impactful experiences from Brands to every contact with consumers. One size doesn’t fit all. Ideas that understand the unique psychology of the consumers throughout the funnel are critical. Turning such intel into magic is imperative. This is one of the most exciting categories to be in. I’m looking forward to seeing a plethora of badass ideas that’ll push the envelope to the nth degree”
Joining him in evaluating the works will be the esteemed jury members:
- Vasilije Ćorluka, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett Bucharest, Romania
- Lavinia Francia, Creative Director, Ogilvy Italy
- Kinga Grzelewska, Managing Partner and Creative Director, MullenLowe, Poland
- Ivana Hornická Pacoňová, Co-Founder and Senior Copywriter, Kreatívna Dvojica, Slovakia
- Vera Länger, Creative Director, Artificial Group, Hungary
- Levan Lepsveridze, Co-Founder and Creative Chairman, Leavingstone, Georgia
- Emrah Pamuk, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Digital Exchange, Turkey
- Ruxandra Papuc, Executive Creative Director, McCann Worldgroup, Romania
- Jyrki Poutanen, Chief Creative Officer, TBWA\Helsinki, Finland
- Dora Pružincová, Chief Creative Officer, DDB Prague, Czech Republic
- Bartłomiej Rams, Creative Director and Partner, Heart&Brain, Poland
- Giannis Sorotos, Creative Director, The Newtons Laboratory, Greece
- Ivica Spasovski, Founder and Creative Director, Public Diplomacy Skopje, Macedonia
- Masha Teterin, Independent Art Director and Graphic Designer, Ukraine